- We develop and source unique textiles (in Japan and Asia).
- We provide sewing service at the cost and quality our customers need (in Asia).
- We sell Japan-made quality textiles to wholesales, apparel manufacturers and retailers abroad.
- We sell sewn products made with exported textiles in Japan and overseas.
- We manufacture sewn products using textiles made in Asia and sell them in Japan and overseas.
- We have products meeting the diverse woven or knitted fabric needs of customers for women's and men's clothing in general, from high-fashion textiles to practical materials including sewn products.
- We sell material tricot fabrics primarily made with nylon and polyester fibers.
- We offer materials suitable for wide-ranging items we use and wear every day.
- We are committed to developing new products and materials meeting the needs of our customers.
- Textiles (materials) and sewn products
- Polyester and acrylic materials for clothing
- Polyester/cotton-knitted fabrics (nurse's uniforms, lab coats)
- High-density nylon fabrics (down jackets, sleeping bags)
- Sweat-absorbing, quick-drying warp-knitted & round-knitted fabrics (shirts, linings)
- Polyester Luana™ fabrics (dust-proof clothes)
- Nylon & polyester mono-filament tricot (separate single-filament, half)
- Nylon & polyester multi-filament tricot (half/double-tricot marquisettes, raised fabrics, etc.)
Representative Clothing Applications
Women's clothes, women's bottoms, women's & men's inner wear, women's & men's cut-and-sewn clothes, pajamas, etc.
Uniforms: Lab coats, dust-proof clothes, hotel & restaurant uniforms
Sports: Baseball, soccer, mountaineering bags, curtains, etc.
|Other Lycra® fiber blends|
|Filament/staple blend materials|
- *LYCRA® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company.
Representative Material Applications
Composite leathers, medical, life goods, secondary materials for clothes and inner wear