- We have many years of experience in export, off-shore trading and domestic sales.
- We have an extensive lineup of original stretch yarns developed with our own R&D expertise and philosophy.
- We handle a wide range of chemical and synthetic material yarns, cotton wools and spun yarns.
- We are a one-stop contact for products from Toray and Toray Group companies as well as leading suppliers in Japan and abroad.
- Chemical synthetic fibers Staple and Filament
- Spun Yarn
- Stretch Yarn
Chemical synthetic fibers Staple and Filament
|Polyester staple/filament (TORAY TETORON™)|
|Nylon staple/filaments (TORAY NYLON™)|
|Acrylic staple/fiber (TORAYLON™)|
|Polyurethane filament (Lycra® fiber)|
|Polyester blended yarn (cotton, rayon)|
|Polyester spun yarn|
|Acrylic blended yarn (cotton, wool)|
|Acrylic spun yarn, nylon blended yarn (cotton, wool)|
|Nylon span yarn, rayon spun yarn|
|Spun-dyed rayon yarn|
|Core spun yarn made by compact spinning method (Svelte™)|
|Specially processed quality core spun yarn (VIRTUAMIX™)|
|High-power core yarn (MAXFIT™)|
|Hollow core, micro-slit structure yarn (Multibrid™)|
|Core spun yarn, ply yarn, FTY|
|3GT bi-component yarn (material yarn/twisted yarn)|
- *LYCRA® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company.
Details of Original Products (Fibers)
Newly developed stretchable material of compact yarn type
- Excellent uniformity due to less fluffiness
|Yarn properties (Comparison with traditional yarns)|
|Fluffiness: 75 to 85% lower|
|Tensile strength 20 to 25% higher|
|Stretchability 10 to 15% higher|
|IPI (imperfection index): 20 to 25% lower
(IPI indicates the amount of thick fibers, thin fibers and neps.)
- Made with super-long cotton fibers, the yarn is soft and its shine creates a luxury feel.
- Lycra® fibers add excellent stretchability.
Clean surface with less fluffiness and soft touch feeling.
Its luxury shine and excellent stretchability attributable to Lycra® fibers make this yarn a perfect material for comfortable, stylish clothes.
- Made by a special manufacturing process, this yarn is soft and its shine creates a luxury feel.
- The clean surface doesn't become fluffy. 70 to 75% less fluffy than regular yarns
- Increased strength and easier to produce. 20 to 258% higher than regular yarns
- Lycra® fibers create comfortable stretch.
The comfy yarn stretches as the body moves.
The four-way stretchable yarn is soft, yet maintains shape.
- The special manufacturing process creates soft texture.
- The comfy yarn stretches, yet maintains shape.
- Excellent shape recoverability ensures a perfect fit.
- High shape retention property prevents knee-bagging.
- Improved chemical resistance adds to the flexibility of post treatment.
- Excellent water absorption and quick drying property